Sunday, May 6, 2012

What's your story?

It's not common when you're in your twenties to think about what your story is. I mean in my mind I'm thinking that I'm just in the first couple chapters, barely past the table of contents and introductions. However, I'm starting to think that it's something I really need to consider. I've gone to two different churches and yet had two sermons which have made me start to evaluate my life and where I'm going. What type of story am I leading now? When I look back at the age of 80 will I think I lived out my twenties in a productive way?

At church today the pastor was talking about how we as a society view time on a clock, a circle, it never ends. We view time as endless which it really isn't. Jesus tells us in the bible that he's coming back and the world will end. So really we should be viewing time like a hour glass. Time starts and when the sand runs out our time is up end of story. So how will I live my hour glass of time? What kind of story will I write? I don't know yet but I'm sure hoping there's some action and it's not a boring documentary. More on that soon!

Peace and Love!


No comments:

Post a Comment